Basic Life Support Training
The BLS training program helps students develop the knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond to a medical emergency. This 3-4 hour class is an excellent choice for healthcare providers and conforms to the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR, ECC, and First Aid.
COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS COVERED
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association
Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ( CPR )
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1 & 2 Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
- How to check oxygen in cylinder
- Oxygen carriage in body
Certification Period (Worldwide Recognition)
4 – 5 Hours